Make Live Share

Hi ya, all! Well, I couldn't wait any longer to share a project using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay with you, so here it is.


Richard has a wonderful crafty movement called Make, Live, Share. The main message is to Make, Live and Share our passion and creativity in crafting with others. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we can inspire more people around us to create? =) My card was inspired by THIS super cute project created by Richard.


I meant to give this to my sweet husband for being so tolerant of me with all my crafty mess around the house.  Surprisingly, the patterned paper from the Celebra'tions Prints made it so easy to make kind of a manly card. =)


This festive patterned paper is so fun to use and I decided to add some textures using the Journey Glaze on the dots. =)


I love the layering of elements on the front of the project by Richard and did a version of my own. The sentiment is cut using the All You Die Templates.

Hope you will hop over to watch some of the Make, Live, Share videos that Richard created and get inspired to share your passion! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay:
Assorted Solids 12" x 12" Cardstock
Celebra'tions Prints Patterned Paper
Enamel Elements
Celebra'tions Linen Thread
Pierced Rectangles Die Templates
Enhanced Banner Die Templates
All You Die Templates

Fun Stampers Journey Products:
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Journey Foam Squares
Journey Glaze
Journey Platinum Machine

card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Kathy Martin said…
Awesome! So excited to see your first dot project! :)
Diane Jaquay said…
This is awesome, Alice!!

Popular Posts