Calorie Free

Happy Sunday, all! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! =) I am once again playing along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!. Here is Sketch #63.


Here is my take on the sketch.


Well, sushi is my favorite food and this set from Paper Smooches is a must have! =)


The sushi from Calorie Free set are stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fuzzy cut out to create the yummy plate. I colored up a couple of extra nigiris and colored them in different colors to represent tuna and salmon. Fun, no? =)


The sentiment is also included in the Calorie Free set.

That's all I have for now. Have a delicious day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Paper Smooches
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: (markers) Copic
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Brilliant card Alice! Jo x
~amy~ said…
calorie free..love that and your fun card! Last night we had dinner at my Mom's...she made Spam Musubi :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Alice I am impressed with your fussy cutting, fantastic card and colouring. I have this set but haven't dug in yet.
Laila B. said…
Hello Alice!!! I'm a new follower. But I admire your creations for a long time now. I've just posted a card in my blog that Ive made inspired in your CAS cards. They are simply awesome!!!
http://tintaaostrinta.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/souflle-clean-and-simple.html
Thanks for all the inspirations!!!
Hugs, Laila
Unknown said…
I absolutely love love love this! stunning!!!
Lisa H said…
HA HA, I love it! that is so cute and funny.
Jen W. said…
Awesome take on the sketch and your coloring is gorgeous! Now I'm craving sushi! LOL! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Popular Posts