Handmade Cards

Hi ya, all! I thought I'd share a card published in Paper Crafts Handmade Cards issue today.


This is in the "Color Media" category. I used embossing powder to color those soup cans from Papertrey Ink's Comfort Food set. It's of course inspired by Andy Warhol and this pin!


You can pick up your issue of Handmade Cards here! It's packed with awesome inspirations on how to utilize your craft supplies. You can see another one of my cards that was published in this issue being featured here! Moxie Fab World is having challenges for the Handmade Cards Week. Submit your cards to the challenges for a chance to have your winning card featured in April issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Taheerah said…
LOVE Warholl, LOVE the pin, LOVE this card!! I so want this set to create something just like this but you beat me to it! A stunning pub Alice!!!
Jane said…
Andy Warhol would be so proud!!
Awesome work as always Alice
Hugs
Jane
Virginia L. said…
LOVE the homespun feel of this card! Awesome job on the embossing! Congrats on another pub, Alice!
Joni Andaya said…
Its nicely done Alice! What an amazing soup cans :)
Kanan Pandya said…
I always love your cards, Alice and this one is truly awesome. Congrats. :-)
Unknown said…
This is one of my favorite cards of all time! I can't stop looking at it!
donna mikasa said…
All I can say is you made Andy proud!
Super work!!! I love this! Best card ever!
slbt17 said…
Congrats!
Sandra ltb
Shirley N said…
Congrats Alice, your designs are always wonderful!
Sunghee said…
Wow, wow, wow!!! No words. Simply amazing!!!!! Congrats~~~~!
Merry said…
Very clever card, congrats on being published.

Popular Posts