End of Summer

Happy weekend, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using a beautiful image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


This is the second "summer" related post this week. Ha! I guess I'll be making fall themed cards when it came summer. =)


The image is called End of Summer, although I think it fits early Spring, too! =) The image is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park and the sentiment is from Chit Chat set by Paper Smooches.

That's all I have for now. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Paper Smooches
patterned paper: Echo Park
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
acccents: (yellow, blue enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
stickers: (multi color Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
die: (oval label) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E29, E09, E08, YR18, R17, R14
jeans: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01
t-shirt: Y19, Y15, Y06
flipflop: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, Y19, Y15, Y06
flowers: Y38, Y35, R37, R17, R14, YR09, YR07, YR04, V17, V15, V12, YG67, YG17, YG05
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Jane said…
Ah this is one of my favourite images and I adore your card.
Hugs
Jane
Unknown said…
wow! beautiful coloring! i adore the patterned papers you've used. awesome design!
itsallrosi said…
She is so pretty! Love the auburn hair and how you faded out the dirt. Your coloring is amazing!
Sue said…
Gorgeous card Alice. I love the pretty image and your colouring is perfection
Sue xx
Sherry Eckblad said…
Alice, a fabulous card and your coloring as always amazes me. I love how you do the ground on your images.
Carla S. said…
This is adorable, Alice! Fantastic coloring!
Darla said…
Wondering how you did the ground shading. Did you use copics for it or something else? I look like somekind of water colour or maybe TH markers and a water brush??
Hanneke said…
What an adorable card! Hugs, Hanneke
Pajalu said…
I love, love the colours you have used on this gorgeous card. It's simply stunning. Happy Easter Alice.
Virginia L. said…
Your talent has no bounds...you even made the DIRT look beautiful! Now I really want to play in the dirt (LOL)!!
Jeannean said…
What a great card! I have loved the image and absolutely love how you have made it up! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Anonymous said…
Love this image and your copic skills are amazing.
Leigh Ann Baird said…
I am stunned by this card. Perfection!

Popular Posts