Smitten

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for this week's release over at A Day For Daisies. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's Day 3 of Mama Elephant's stamp highlight and we are showcasing the fabulous Smitten set today!


This is another one layer card. I created the background by pressing stamping inks onto my acrylic block then picked up the colors with a very wet paint brush and flick the water drops on the card front.


I once again used the feather included in the Smitten set with another fun sentiment. Gotta love this versatile set! =)

That's all I have. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this fun new set. Here are the links:

Have fun and hope you have a fabulous day! 



supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Hawaiian Shore, Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
other: (paint brush)
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Taheerah said…
I *love* the splatter on this!! Fantastic arty card!!
OH MY! I absolutely love this--LOVE the splatter and colors! LOVE the feathers!! FAB:)
Hanneke said…
What a great card! I like the CAS look and the colors and stamps you used! Hugs, Hanneke
~amy~ said…
really really love this.
alexandra s.m. said…
gorgeous!
So edgy and pretty at the same time!
Hope you have a terrific week-end!
maria f. said…
Thanks SO much for sharing your splatter technique. I've been trying many different ways but am not yet happy. All the water makes sense. Must try it. Just love your color combo on this card.
Karen B. said…
So modern and trendy.
cards by cara said…
Love this and those splatters are so well done! So jealous since mine never work out! :)

Popular Posts