I Love My Three Kids

Happy Friday, all! =) This week we are going to keep on showcasing images from the Winter Mix and the I Love collections released at A Day For Daisies last week.


Isn't this a sweet image? =)


This image is called I Love My Three Kids and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Small die. I added Glossy Accents to the hearts for a little interest.


The background is created by cutting patterned paper from 5th & Frolic 6x6 Paper Pad with the Heart and XOXO border dies from Papertrey Ink and lined them up alternately. The sentiment is from Beautiful Words set by Simon Says Stamp.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using these two releases here! =)


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: A Day For Daisies
clear stamp: (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: American Crafts
dye ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink
dies: (borders) Papertrey Ink, (oval) Spellbinders
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
accent: (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R22, R20
mom's hair: E59, E18, E17, E15
kids' hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
baby's top: BG49, BG45, BG53
hearts: R29, R27, R24, R22
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Alice this is stunning. I love your cards, your colouring & style is amazing.
Karen B. said…
Lovely image and coloring, and those background strips are a lot of fun!
Sue said…
This is stunning Alice. I love the image and your colouring is amazing.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue
Beate said…
What a sweet sweet image and card. Lovely coloring, as always.
Hugs and smiles
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... what a sweet image, and your coloring just make it shine! Love your beautiful card, Alice! Thank you for your good wish and sweet comment on my blog! We really need to get together soon, love ya! Have a beautiful happy weekend!
BabyBokChoy said…
What a maternal card, it has a warm and generous feel to it!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Beautiful card Amy! I am such a fan of your coloring and I just love this image...so sweet!
Patricia said…
Love your coloring and the image is perfect for me and my three little babies
alexandra s.m. said…
Marvelous card dear Alice!
Thank You so much for sharing!
Broni said…
I love your card, Alice! The coloring is awesome, of course, and the way you used the die cut borders is genius!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh I love your card and as always your coloring is amazing!
Rose said…
beautiful and i love the boarders you used :)
Sandy said…
This is soooo sweet Alice -- I might just have to get this image - my daughter has 3 daughters.
Sandy
yyam said…
So pretty! Love the patterned paper strips...what a neat idea!
~ Jo ~ said…
This is just gorgeous!!!


Hugs,
Jo
Emily Leiphart said…
Suuuper gorgeous, Alice! Really love this image and your amazing colouring!
Morag said…
The stamp is great and what you've done with it is fantastic!!

Popular Posts