Baby Angel Castiel

Happy Monday, all! Here is a card that I made using a beautiful image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Mo's Dream Team members had an internal Secret Santa card exchange event for the holidays and this is the card that I sent to our DT co-leader Jak Heath. Since she has already received the card, I thought I'd share it here. =)


I used the darling Baby Angel Castiel for my card. He is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die then colored with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the ornament and Star Dust Stickles to his wings for a little texture.


The patterned paper is from Aspen Frost 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey. I stamped Hero Arts Newspaper Background on the card base to echo the patterned paper that I used.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all from me. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
wood stamp: (Newspaper Background) Hero Arts
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: BasicGrey
dye ink: (Classic Kraft, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accents: (red, green buttons) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (dark red, green dots, gold stripes Japanese washi tapes) Kamoi Kakoshi
die: (circle) Spellbinders
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
wings: B000, B0000, 0
clothe: R59, R46, R35, R43
ornament: Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11, C3, C1, C00
card size: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Hi Alice, this is just a beautiful card. I really like the beautiful colours in this card & the bauble looks just gorgeous with the Diamond Stickles
yyam said…
Oh wow. This is just beautiful Alice. I love the beautifully coloured image set against the patterned background. Wonderful composition. :)
Caroline said…
WOW Alice your colouring is superb and I love the addition of the the diamond stickles looks beautiful. Caroline xxx
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice your card exchange is adorable!
Sue said…
This is stunning Alice. The image is adorable and coloured perfectly. I bet Jak was thrilled to receive such a gorgeous card
Sue
BabyBokChoy said…
Super awesome image and amazing coloring!!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute and pretty card! I love how you glazed the ornament.
Jane said…
Yet another fabulous card, I love the glossy accents - perfect finishing touch.
Hugs
Jane
Kelly Booth said…
I LOVE this she is sooooooo Sweet!!! xoxoxo
Danni said…
So cute and fun! love the way you did the ornament!
Anonymous said…
Hey there I am so glad I found your webpage, I
really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg
for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I
have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.
Also visit my site ... online cash loan
~ Jo ~ said…
Adorable card!! Love this image, so sweet!

Hugs,
Jo
Beate said…
That little naky angel is just too cute! Wonderful coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles
Sandy said…
So cute and well done Alice. You can always tell a Mo Manning image. I sure hope he doesn't wee on your gold Christmas ball!!!!!!
Sandy
Karen B. said…
Awww, this takes me back almost nine years ago when my first was born on Christmas Eve. What a sweet card.
sunghee said…
What a great idea! Looks awesome with the Glossy Accents! Cute, cute, cute! You should write a book about copic coloring!

Popular Posts