I Dunno

Happy Sunday, my friends! Here is a card that I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Hee... Bella makes me happy whatever she does! Look at that innocent face. I love coloring her and Bronte!


This image is called I Dunno (redux) and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die then colored with Copic markers.


For the background, I decided to use PTI's Chevron Stripes Border Dies to cut the patterned paper and just lined them up for a fun background. The patterned paper is from Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park. The sentiment is from Made With Love set by Hero Arts.

That's it for now. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: Echo Park
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
accents: (yellow, orange, pink buttons) Papertrey Ink
dies: (circle) Spellbinders, (label, chevron) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
t-shirt: Y19, Y15, Y13, YR09, YR05, YR02, R24, R22, RV42
skirt: Y19, Y15, Y13
boots: E37, E35, E33, E31
Bronte: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0, E02, E01, E00, E000
band-aid: E17, E15
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"

Comments

Sue said…
Stunning card, I LOVE that image and your have coloured it so beautifully. The colours and layout you have used are fantastic

Sue
Unknown said…
Ha Ha isnt she fabulous what a super fun card and does make you smile !!.
I have this image she has such a fab expression ,your card is fabulous, I love the design and you have coloured her beautifully well done Alice Hugs Elaine
This is the cutest Alice! Love the sweet image and that chevron background looks awesome :)
Maria Therese said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so so sweet!! If she had blond hair this would be my little Leo ♥I just love the way you made the background too!!
Tina said…
adorable card, love this cute image....amazing oclors to
~amy~ said…
sooo cute Alice...love the chevrons....thanks for the reminder...I forgot to add those to my last order!
Karen B. said…
She's adorable! The bandaid on the knee is the best!
Carla S. said…
This is adorable, Alice! Fantastic coloring and design!
Geraldine said…
Gorgeous card, love the image, and the chevrons in the background, best wishes.
debby4000 said…
Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby
Denise Marzec said…
That image is adorable and I LOVE your coloring!
~ Jo ~ said…
So so cute! I love this image and wow @ your coloring girl!!! Amazing!

Hugs,
Jo
Kathy Martin said…
Adorable!!!! Love the chevron die cuts! :)
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute image, beautiful coloring and colors! Love the die! I just bought that one. Great layout and papers too!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Thank you for always sharing your color combinations for coloring!!
Heidi Brawley said…
WOW love your card!!! This is Smashing!!!! love the coloring of the image!!!
hugs,Heidi
scrapn_momof2 said…
This does make me smile! Great coloring and that image is ADORABLE!!
yyam said…
*big smile*

Love the brilliant colouring. And the chevron background is amazing!!!
Monika Reeck said…
Cute Images and hihi cute Sentiment Alice...she has no smile on her face in this Image LOL :) Adorable card Alice...

Popular Posts