Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #25

Hi all! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had fun and I did a little shopping, too! =) Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:
Here is my card:


I rotated the sketch. The pretty patterned paper is from Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa/Sweet Season 6x6 Pad. I love these yummy paper!


The sentiment is from the Compliments of the Season set and it's back in stock! =)

You can use any stamps you want for the challenge, but we would love it if you can use Waltzingmouse Stamps! Please go to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the other Mischief Makers came up with and check out all the details for the challenge.

Hope you can join us this week!

Have a fabulous weekend, my friends! =)




Thanks for stopping by!






supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
patterned paper: Webster's Pages
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, VersaFine Onyx Black
seam binding: Hug Snug
mulberry paper flowers from my stash
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Jane said…
just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
~amy~ said…
wow...soooo pretty...love the rich colors and what you did in the corner...such a nice effect.
Beate said…
Simply beautiful!
Hugs and smiles
Julia Aston said…
This is just lovely Alice! love the stitching and the one curled corner - and those Webster's pages are so pretty!
Jodi Collins said…
This is just LOVELY Alice! LOVE the papers and that rolled down corner!
Deirdre said…
Alice, this is just a stunner. Love it.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Ooh, so very sweet! I have that little 6 x 6 pad too and haven't used it yet on any holiday cards, great inspiration! Love the curled effect on the side of the paper!
Monique said…
This is Beautiful ...I have to save this in the faves..Wonderful Holiday card :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful. Love the paper you used.
Amy said…
Beautiful card Alice! I love that sentiment and the brown ribbon and flower you added, very pretty!
donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! I don't know how you crank out so many wonderful cards! Love this fabulous vintage look and I finally got to order some WM stamps! Yay!
Nat said…
Hi Alice, I am so excited to see your cards as I just bought the same pack of PP's and they are amazing, so are these cards you have created! Beautiful creations!!
Sanne said…
Great take on the sketch Alice - love the little detail in the corner! Great colors, too!
Sasya said…
ohhh gorgeous!!!!
Courtney K said…
love how it looks like she is skating through the neighborhood.

you mentioned you guys have been having some cold days. you're in northern cali, right? i grew up there and my parents still live there. my dad was just complaining yesterday about how it got down to 28 degrees. all i could do was laugh - come january, 28 degrees will be warm here in NY!!
Suzanne C said…
Beautiful! Love the warm vintage tones of the paper and image.
Stunning! Love the choice of Websters pages and the large focal sentiment is perfect along with the curled corners! Gorgeous from every angle!
Tasha said…
Wow this card is gorgeous! Love he beautiful colours and goreous DP you used. I love the sentiment
love tasha xx

Popular Posts