warm, warm wishes


Thanks to the lovely Donna's enabling, I got those adorable digital images created by Heather Ellis.

This image belongs to her "Pure Innocence" collection. Isn't she adorable? Heather just created a couple of Valentine's Day digi stamps and they are so cute, too!

This is from Heather's "Tweeny Teen" collection that you can find at her Etsy store.

I adore her simple and clean designs! =) Oh! Heather's digital stamps are on sale here. Don't forget to check them out!

Have a happy Sunday!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Pure Innocence and Tweeny Teens by Heather Ellis, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper: BasicGrey
markers: Copic
ribbones: Papertrey Ink, Close To My Heart
buttons: Paptertrey Ink, Autumn Leaves
strings: DMC
glitter glue: Stickles
punch: Stampin' Up
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight, Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
embossing folder, die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: Flower Soft

Comments

Diana said…
WOW, can't decide which on I like the most. ADORABLE little girl. The circle one is so sweet!
Holly Young said…
These are so cute Alice! I love the shapes, and of course your coloring is awesome.
Nancy said…
These are adorable!
Dotty Jo said…
My next card will probably be on of these little cuties... Donna has been spreading the word around the world! These are gorgeous Alice, Jo x
~amy~ said…
soooooooooo CUTE!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness!! I know I'm not the only PI admirer! I thought I'd crank some out for next year and be ready...you too? ;)
Jill said…
Love these! You have such an amazing knack for picking out great color schemes! I'm headed now to check out those images- you sure sold me! :)
Amy said…
Love your cards Alice, the colors are so fun and sweet! Gorgeous cards, as always from you! Donna is a master enabler and that sale is unbelievable...Pure Innocence got some of my Christmas money! ;)
Vanessa said…
Oh, I always love your cards, Alice. These are so cute, I love these images!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Olá, amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho... amei!!!
Seu trabalho é lindo, criativo e alegre.
Você é muito talentosa... parabéns!...
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil
Sanne said…
I like them all Alice - such cute designs....
Barbara said…
Oh my, these are adorable! I've shyed away from digital stamps but your cards are making me rethink that! These are really beautiful!
:-)
NinaB said…
Oh, what darling cards, Alice. I love them both.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
OMGosh, Alice, thanks for pointing me to Heather Ellis!!! I have a couple of the Pure Innocence stamps in rubber, but they are so expensive. Digi is fine for me! I just bought several!! Woo Hoo!!!

You inspire me always, dear girl!

Hugs,
Lisa

Popular Posts