Sketchfest Friday

This card is for Sketchfest Friday at Caardvarks.

I have something to confess though... I don't have any, yeah none, zip Halloween themed anything... I know, as a card maker this should be a crime... And I am guilty!

Big big thanks to the sweetest Donna for those cute Spooktacular characters. If not for these images I wouldn't be able to make this card!! Also thanks to the incredibly talented girls at Hero Arts Flickr Group that gave me the idea to use black ink for the clouds background stamp for a spooky Halloween night sky. You are the best, girls!!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink (card base), Bazzill Basics (orange)
patterned papers, ribbon, twine: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Hero Arts (clouds background), The Greeting Farm
chipboard letters: American Crafts
markers: Copic
ink: Memento
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares Large
die cutting machine: CuttleBug

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

SmilynStef said…
Love that Halloween sky ... I may have to borrow that idea myself ... what a fun sketch design.
Unknown said…
OMGoodness! This is fantastic! The chipboard, the images, the cord... I just love this!
Virginia L. said…
Love your Halloween theme in this sketch! Another fabulous card, Alice!
Jenyfur said…
Alice, you hit it out of the park with this one. TERRIFIC!
Your card certainly turned out great!
Kathy said…
Such fun stamps and a awesome card Alice...your coloring is amazing as well!!
Maylee said…
Very cute Alice! Love the layout, love how you've colored TGF characters.
donna mikasa said…
Heeee! So glad you were able to use the Spooktacular stamps! You certainly put them to good use here. Wonderful sketch design, Alice...
Vanessa said…
It couldn`t get any cuter!! Super card, love everything about it!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Patricia said…
I love it super cute card
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute Love this Alice!!!!

Popular Posts