a sketch card for Caardvarks and a blog candy!


This card is made according to Sketch One at the Caardvarks DRS Designs Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch:

I adore this cute Lily stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. I love her illustrations and stamps. Please check out her blog. She is such a talented artist!

Big thanks to the lovely Donna (a.k.a. my Miss Summer Santa) for this adorable image! =)

Sorry for the slightly fuzzy close-up... :(

Now for the blog candy! Have you checked out Rach's blog? She is an awesome card maker with amazing Copic coloring skills!! I am always in awe whenever I visit her blog and I visit it EVERYDAY! She has this sweet blog candy below to give out, so please hop over and check it out!!




ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (Earth Love - love them!)
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller, Hero Arts (sentiment)
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
corner rounder: Fiskars

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jane said…
I saw your gorgeous owls on Jennifer's Cards for Kate prize list and I hope I will win one!!!!
Love this card!!!
SmilynStef said…
Cute cute cute ... love the little bird on her head nad the curved sentiment. Fantastic job with the sketch.
lauren bergold said…
what an amazing job of coloring that adorable image! fabulous take on heidi's sketch! ♥
Stamping Cafe said…
This is super duper adorable, Alice! Donna is the best isn't she?!!!
Unknown said…
So adorable! Such a sweet image and your coloring is gorgeous!

Popular Posts