feel better soon, Kelly!


I made this card for Kelly after knowing that she got sick over the weekend. I really hope that you are feeling better everyday girl!

I used the colors from the Fall Palettes #2 on the Hero Arts blog. Couldn't believe I am using some fall colors for a card already!!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill ( brown or "milk chocolate" as Tami called it!)
stamps: Hero Arts
inks: VersaMark, Memento
buttons: Making Memories
markers: Copic
pearls: Liquid Pearls by Ranger, Michaels (on the doll's hair)
twine: Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
What a Sweetie you are....This card is just Precious!! I'm really trying to get better...might have to go to the Dr. today....(YUCK).....
Maylee said…
Super sweet card Alice!
Claireabelle said…
This is just gorgeous!!! Lucky Kelly (although not very lucky for feeling poorly, I hope your feeling better soon Kelly)
x
Kryssi said…
your cards are getting cuter and cuter, ya know that??? what a sweet thing to for kelly! i heart you too, kellster, feel better soon!
What a beautiful card! I just love the muted colors and the simplistic design very in keeping with the Japanese aesthetic!

Popular Posts