a fall themed card

I thought Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits stamp set was such a genius idea when they first released it. It is so fun and inspiring. The "just add buttons" idea is just irresistible!

Here is a card that I made with one of the stamps from that set. I used some orange buttons to imitate fall leaves on the trees and added some brown Flower Soft for the fallen leaves.



ingredients used:
cardstock, stamps, twine: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Basic Grey
inks: Color Box Fluid Chalk, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
buttons: Making Memories
embroidery floss: DMC
other: Flower Soft

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jane said…
GASP!!!! holy COW!!!!! this card is PERFECT!! I so want that stamp set too and plan on getting it!! International shipping SUCKS!!
Vanessa said…
I agree with Jane, about the card as well as about the international shipping:)

Hugs,
Vanessa
Kelly Booth said…
So Pretty Alice...don't cha just LOVE that set?? I Love how you used the Flower soft too....
Stamping Cafe said…
Beautiful card, Alice! Love what you did with the buttons!!

Popular Posts