a birdie hello card


I made this card according to Fall Color Palette #3 from Wednesday over at Hero Arts blog. I love these rich earth tones.

This is also a hybrid card. I used HA Dictionary Page for the background. I've always liked text papers and just adore this one. I printed out HA Vintage Skyland Birds, colored them with some Copics then cut them out. I also put some rolled-up glue dots behind the birds for some dimension.


ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up (burgundy)
stamps: Hero Arts, Hero Arts Digital
markers: Copic
inks: Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink (cream), Memento (black)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Vanessa said…
This is fab, Alice! Love the birds and you colored them perfectly!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Anne said…
Hi, Alice! Love this card! I love the way you've colored the birds, the text as a background, and how dimensional you made it! :-)
Tomo H. said…
Oh, I love this pretty taste in a sharp look! Alice, you're genius!
I always amaze your creativity!

Popular Posts