my first blog award!!!

I am very happy to find out Kristina at Cards for Life... gave me this blog award.

It's called the "Eye Like Your Style" award from Janis at Pause, Dream, Enjoy. One of her talented daughters created this beautiful art and Janis turned it into this meaningful award for blogs that she likes.

Here are the rules:
1. By accepting this award you recognize that the giver "LIKES YOUR STYLE."
2. You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
3. And because there are so many blogs out there which you like their style, you will share this award with them... however many that may be.

Now that I have had the honor to receive it, I want to pass it on to four talented ladies whose styles I admire. Here they are:


They all have their distinctive styles and I greatly admire all of them. Please go check out their work!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Vanessa said…
Oh, Alice, I am so honoured!! Thank you so much, I am blushing to be named among those amazing ladies! Big Hugs,
Vanessa
donna mikasa said…
Oh, my goodness! Thank you so much, Alice! I'm deeply honored and humbled to be included with the other stampers! Can I pass it back to YOU? I just love YOUR STYLE! Hugs!!
Anne said…
Hi, Alice! Congratulations! Wooo-hoo! :-)

Popular Posts