hello ~~ from the middle of the ocean?


I had to laugh at myself after I made this... I did have a hard time choosing the sentiment for this tag. It's a little weird to be a happy birthday tag, too "dark" for a baby one and just plain nonsense to be a thank you tag. In the end, I decided this is probably the best...

I had fun making it though, I love these fun pps from K & Company's Actopus to Zelephant line. The little orange octopus is peaking through the wave and trying to get some attention... he is so cute!

Materials:
tag: Paper Reflections
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: K & Company
stamps: Hero Arts
inks: VersaFine, Hero Arts Shadow Ink
hemp: Michaels

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Sanne said…
Hi Alice
Wonderful little tag - so creative :0) Glad I found your blog....

You are welcome to visit mine any time...see

http://susanneandersen.blogspot.com/

Kind regards,
Sanne

Popular Posts