a belated birthday card and a blog candy


I made this card for a dear friend in Taiwan. Of course I only remembered her birthday after it had already passed... Sorry girl...

This is a digital stamp from the Greeting Farm called "Alice Anya" (and I swear I just got it in the past 10 days and I couldn't find it anymore on their website!?). I definitely had fun coloring her and am still learning...

For the background, Kristina Werner made a video on how to make "Diagonal Rays" using patterned papers, and I decided to try it on this card. It is such a fun effect and I am sure I'll use it again and again.

Now, here is a fun blog candy from Stephanie! Please check out her blog, she is so talented!


ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: Basic Grey
stamps: the Greeting Farm(Alice Anya), Hero Arts(cupcake & flower), Hampton Art(alphabets)
inks: Memento
markers: Copic
pen: Zig
pearl: Michaels

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! Such a cute digi image! You're so lucky to have that one...
Love the diagonal rays--I'm inspired to try it! And your coloring is FABULOUS! A really cute card going to Taiwan!
Maylee said…
Love the stitching and your coloring! I adore that image!
Vanessa said…
Wow, this is so cute, Alice! Love all the different paper together!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Popular Posts